We are searching for a Head of Insights who can support Guild Capital by unlocking growth opportunities for our portfolio companies. The candidate will work with Guild’s portfolio companies/founders to create insights by leveraging in-house data warehousing capabilities. As part of this role, you will be responsible for solving complex business problems and using the power of data to convince stakeholders. You will oversee research and insights, and develop strategic recommendations for the Guild portfolio.
- Work with Guild portfolio companies on specific areas to develop data backed operating strategies and devise actionable outcomes
- Create a playbook of best operational practices that can be replicated across the Guild portfolio
- Leverage data warehousing capabilities to create high quality analyses for all business functions
- Liaise with Guild’s investment team, internal platform entities, and portfolio companies
- Shape peer groups between functional leaders within Guild’s portfolio to enable collaboration and
experience sharing both on-and off-line
- Leverage Guild’s network of senior professionals and collaborate with leaders and external experts to
develop learning opportunities across all major functional areas that can be shared with portfolio companies
- Work with the investment team at the diligence stage for prospective investments
- Support in portfolio management with select Guild portfolio companies
- Travel to Guild focus markets (New York, Chicago, LA, etc.) to meet with founders in-person
To apply, email email@example.com with the company name + job title.